Katherine Gellner Wirth
(Bernard Wirth) married a widow, Katherine Gellner at Kaluz, Galacia, Austria in 1893. Katherine and her first husband, who may have been a Johansen, had at least three children. Two married daughters from this union are believed to have remained in Bremen, Germany when their mother came to America.She died September 18, 1940 and is buried with Bernard in Calvary Cemetery, Langdon, ND.
The daughter of Franz Karl and Susana (Loewenberg) Gellner, Katherine was born September 1, 1854 in Augustdorf, Galacia, Austria. She had two brothers, Adam Gellner and John J. Kelner; a sister, Christina, who died in infancy, and four half-sisters: Marie Reich, Wilhelmina Schaffer, Karolina Herrboldt and Pauline Talladay [Tallada].
"The Spirit Lives On", Osnabrock, ND, 1887-1987
- Who was Katherine's first husband, who died and presumably was named Johansen?
- Who are her three children who stayed in Germany?
Family Tree - Descendants of Johann and Julianna Deutcher GoellnerColor Legend
- First Cousins
- Second Cousins
- Third Cousins
- Fourth Cousins
- Fifth Cousins
- Johann Goellner
Born about 1799
- Spouse: Julianna Deutcher Born about 1804
- Son: Franz Karl Goellner
Died: 1910 or 1912
- Spouse: Susana Loewenberg 1825 - 1868
- Son: Adam Gellner
Died: 10 August 1906
- Spouse: Elizabeth Howitz Born: 28 May 1846 Married: 1872 Died: 14 September 1943
- Son: George Gellner Born: 15 April 1872
Born: 15 August 1876
Died: 27 September 1957
- Spouse: John Backes Born: 30 December 1871 Married: February 1894 Died: 17 September 1941
- Son: Joseph E Backes Born: 1904 Died: 3 November 1930
- Son: John Backes
Ludwig F. Backes (AKA Louis)
Born: 25 January 1908
Died: 27 March 1999
- Spouse: Elsie E. Ring Born: 1916 Died: 2004
- Sons: Dennis, Wayne, William and Kurtis
- Daughter: Marlene Backes
- Spouse: Edward Stremick
- Daughters: Jeanette Wedwick
- Spouse: Wedwick
- Daughter?: Roxanne Wedwick
- Spouse: Newland
- Daughter: Jolene Backes
- Spouse: Marvin Eudy
- Daughter: Marilyn Smith
- Daughter: Jo Mary Fischer
Born:27 September 1916
Died: 21 April 1962
- Spouse: Adeline I Timian Born: 1919 Died: 1988
- Son: Larry Backes
- Daughter: Donna Backes
Born: 31 October 1926
Died: 17 December 1995
- Spouse: ? Ness
- Son: George Backes
- Daughter: Elizabeth Backes
- Spouse: Wendt
- Daughter names: Agnes, Margaret
- Daughter: ? Backes
- Spouse: Fred Butler
- Daughter: Rosalie B Backes Born: 9 January 1906 Died: 7 November 1990 near Seattle, WA
- Daughter: ? Backes
- Spouse: Louis F. Giles
- Daughter: Eleanor Backes
- Spouse: Rudolph Westphal
- Son: Edgar G. Westphal
Born: 27 January 1939
Died 18 April 2001
- Spouse: Susan MacArthur
- Married: 7 September 1963
- Son: Bradley Westphal of Williston, ND
- Spouse: Melissa
- Son: Michael Westphal
Brian Westphal of St. Cloud, MN
- Spouse: Donella
- Son: Matthew Westphal of Warroad, MN
- Spouse: Janet
- Son: Aaron Westphal of Grand Forks, ND
- Spouse: Ericka Becker
- Son: Adam Westphal
- Daughter: Iona Westphal
- Spouse: Allan DuBois of Langdon, ND,
- Daughter: Retta Westphal
- Spouse: Donald Feldner of Starkweather, ND
- Daughter: Tamara Feldner
- Daughter: Lisa Feldner
- Daughter: Dorothy Westphal
- Spouse: Jim Bassingthwaite of Watertown, SD
- Daughter: Brenda Bassingthwaite
- Spouse: Larry Schill of Lawton, OK.
- Son: David Westphal Born: 7 June 1944 Died: 5 August 1995
- Daughter: Katherine Gellner
Born: June 18, 1878
Died?: 23 Dec 1939
- Spouse: Karl Wilhelmi
- Married: 1902
- Daughter: Anna Wilhelmi
- Son: Louis Wilhelmi
- Son: Jacob Samuel Wilhelmi 1905-1929
- Son: Adam Walter Wilhelmi
- Daughter: Rose Wilhelmi
- Spouse: Alex Ire Milan Anderson Born: 1905 Died: 1988
- Daughter: Janet Anderson Died: 1945
- Son: Frank Wilhelmi
- Son: Ferdinand Wilhelmi
- Son: Philip Wilhelmi
- Son: Carl P. Wilhelmi
- Son: Daniel Wilhelmi
- Son: Herbert Benedict Wilhelmi
- Son: Edward John Wilhelmi
- Daughter: ? Wilhelmi
- Spouse: Stahl
- Daughter: ? Wilhelmi
- Son: John C. Gellner
Born: July 15, 1880
Died: December 15, 1958
- Spouse: Barbara Huether Born: 18 Oct 1886 S. Russia Married: 24 April 1904 Died: 19 June 1961 ID, USA
- Spouse: Hazel Schemp Born: Oct 10, 1909 Died: Jan. 4, 1980
- Daughter: Bernadean M Gellner
Born: About 1932
- Spouse: John Johnson
- Son: Alan Earl Johnson
- Son: Jeremy Johnson
- Daughter: Kathy Johnson
- Son: Jacob Gellner
Born: 16 Dec 1882
Died: 27 August 1946
- Spouse: Barbara Waltz
- Son: Edward J Gellner
- Spouse?: Loretta M. Lorenz d. before 2009 in Flint, Genesee County, Michigan 1940
- Daughter: Julia A Gellner b. 1913
- Son: Florance J Gellner b. 1914
- Son: Alfred T Gellner b. 1915
- Son: Michael Gellner Born: 15 Dec 1886
Born: 10 September 1894
Died: 13 May 1971
- Spouse: Antholena Moos Born: 22 Feb 1896 Died: 20 July 1955
Born: 8 June 1921
Died: 14 December 2006
- Spouse: George Bernard Lorenz Born: 3 June 1910 Married: June 11, 1942 Died: April 13, 1986
David George Lorenz
- Spouse: Paula
- Son: Luke David Lorenz
- Spouse: Dawn Cheri Brislin
Timothy Michael Lorenz
- Spouse: Jean
- Son: Shaun
- Spouse: Lara Married: 17 December 2005
- Son: Kevin
- Son: Gregory Allen Lorenz
- Grandchildren: Sara, Luke, Kate, Denise,
- Daughter: Mary Magdalene Gellner
Born: 11 June 1923
- Spouse: Edward Lorenz Born: 5 Oct 1915
- Spouse: Phil Tveten
- Daughter: Lorraine Gellner
Born: 29 June 1916
Died: 9 August 1969
- Spouse: Ralph Stremick Born: 2 May 1903 Died: 16 Dec 1988
- Daughter: Donna Stremick
- Spouse: Jerry Coyle
Carla Marie Coyle
- Spouse: Craig Allan Friday Married: 6 August 1982
- Spouse?: Olson
- Son: Gerald Michael Coyle Class of 1984
- Son: Gary Stremick Born: Oct. 22, 1942 Died: June 9, 2002
- Son: Kenneth Stremick
- Spouse: Dianne Knutson
- Son: Corey Stremick
- Daughter: Stephanie Stremick
- Daughter: Candace Stremick
- Son: Mark Stremick
- Son: Raymond Gellner Born: 29 Apr 1918
- Daughter: Elizabeth "Betty" Jean Gellner
Born: 19 Jan 1929
- Spouse: Duncan Landsem
- Daughter: Landsem
- Son: Landsem
- Son: Michael James Gellner Born: 16 Nov 1926 Died: ?
- Daughter: Beverly Rae Gellner
- Spouse: Chauncy Myers Married: 28 May 1960
- Daughter: Christina deceased in infancy
- Daughter: Katherine Gellner
Born: 1 Sep 1854
Died: 18 Sep 1940
- Spouse: Johansen
- Daughter: ?
- Daughter: ?
- Child: ?
- Spouse: Bernard Wirth
- Son: Emil Wert
- Daughter: Gloria Wert
- Daughter: Cecelia Bennett
- Daughter: Gloria Wert
- Son: John Joseph Kelner
Born: 6 November 1860
Died: 18 July 1936
- Spouse: Elizabeth Ann Howitz Born: 17 November 1860 Married: 1881 Died: 9 September 1935
- Son: Frank Kelner
- Son: Edward Kelner
- Spouse: Margaret C. Kelner 1891-1964
- Daughter: Agnes M Kelner
- Son: Eugene Kelner
- Son: John Kelner
- Son: John Paul Kelner
- Daughter: Emili Kelner
- Son: Jay Kelner
- Son: John Kelner
- John R Kelner
- Son: Robert A Kelner
- Daughter: Winifred T. Kelner
- Daughter: Nancy
- Daughter: Geraldine M. Kelner
- Daughter: Rita C Kelner
- Richard H. Kelner
- Son: Jacob Kelner
- Daughter: Eva Kelner
- Spouse: John Lorenz
Edward H. Lorenz
b. 17 September 1907 d. 17 August 2006
- Spouse: Sarah Hooey d. 19 December 1979
- Daughter: Patricia Lorenz, Papillion, NE
- Daughter: Catherine Lorenz, Springfield, MO;
- Spouse: Jennifer
- eight grandchildren; 19 great grandchildren;
- Spouse: Peggy Raffler m. 1982
- Son: Richard Lorenz, Langdon, ND
- Spouse: Gladys Anne Nelson b. 2 December 1919 m. 31 July 1946 d. 14 January 2016
- Son: Rick Lorenz of Denver, CO
- Son: Jim Lorenz of Papillion, NE
- Son: Tim Lorenz of Mililani, HI
- Spouse: Connie
- Daughter: :
- Spouse: Velasco
- Great-Grandchildren: 2
- Son: Bernard Lorenz, Santa Rosa, CA;
- Spouse: Ione Jorgensen
- Children: 3
- Daughter: Therese Lorenz, Arnold, MD
- Spouse: Duane Crockett
- Daughter: Mary Frances Lorenz, St. Louis, MO
- Spouse: Ed Boletsa
- Children: 5
- Son: Thomas Lorenz
- Spouse: Claire Halter
- Son: John Lorenz, Jr.
- Spouse: Elsie Best
- Children: 2
- Son: Paul Lorenz
- Spouse: Selina Gellner
- Children: none
- Son: Robert Lorenz
- Spouse: Lucille Duffy
- Daughter: Mae Lorenz
- Spouse: V.F. "Buzz" Thompson
- Daughter: Katherine Kelner
- Spouse: Andrew J. Glaholt
- Daughter: Lenore Glaholt 1912
- Son: Richard Winfield Glaholt 1914
- Son: Raymond John Glaholt
- Spouse: Mary
- Daughter: Laurel Ann Glaholt
- Daughter: Linda Mary Glaholt
- Daughter: Ardelle Elizabeth Glaholt
Born: 26 April 1918
Died: 4 May 2011 in Chico, CA
- Spouse: Leonard David Jones
- Married: 27 September 1938 in Becker, MN
- Daughter: Mary Margaret Jones
- Son: Daniel David Jones
- Spouse: Curt H Philipp
- Son: Willis Andrew Glaholt
Born: 23 March 1920
Died: 1999 Contra Costa County, CA
- Spouse: Mary Louise Lyonsmith Born: 19 March 1918/1919 Married: June 1938 Died: 15 November 1989
- Son: Michael Andrew Glaholt
- Son?: William Donald Glaholt
- Spouse: Carol Sue Simmons Married 27 July 1991
- Spouse: Ardes Myrelle Atwater Born: 7 November 1922 Died: 4 March 1989
- Son: Stephen Paul Glaholt
- Daughter: Stacie L Glaholt (California born) 21 May 1957
John W Glaholt
6 March 1962
- Son?: Trevor John Glaholt 20 September 1992 (Mother: Kelly Pudas)
- Daughter?: Elizabeth A Glaholt
- Son: Donald Eugene Glaholt
- Daughter: Holly Glaholt
- Son: Greg Glaholt 1950-1981
- Son: Mark Glaholt
- Spouse?: Mildred A Crakes Married 25 June 1971
- Spouse: June Tolin Possibly June Elaine Glaholt December 5, 1921 - October 15, 2014
- Daughter: Julia Kelner
- Spouse: D. Harmon Grey
- Son: William Kelner
- Spouse: Hector Voz
- Son: Joseph Kelner
- Spouse: Laurits Johansen
- Son: Larry Johansen
- Daughter: Karen Johansen
- Spouse: MacKinnon
- Daughter: Julie Johansen
- Spouse: Elizabeth Temple
22 Nov 1849 - 5 May 1909
Previously was married to Philip Schmidt, who was killed March 1881 defending his village against the Cossacks in Russia
Married to Franz Gellner about 1884
15 August 1884 - 17 February 1961
This source indicates Mary was a Schmidt and not a Gellner. However, elsewhere in the same source, it indicates Mary was a half-sister to Susanna Schmidt, daughter of Philip and Elizabeth.
- Spouse: Adolph Reich 26 November 1873 - 5 September 1953
- Spouse: Frederick Beck 1902-1984
Elmer Reinholt Beck
26 October 1926 - 29 November 2002
- Spouse: Lois Viola Goins 25 January 1929 - 29 March 2010
- Spouse: Duplantis
- Daughter: Marjorie Beck
- Spouse: McDermott
- Daughter: Audrey Beck
- Spouse: Roy Burton
- Spouse: Richard Courchane Married 20 March 1976
- Daughter: Leah Courchane
Darell Wayne Beck
7 January 1955 - 29 January 2009
- Daughter: Holly McDaniel?
- Daughter: Heidi Beck-McDaniel
- Daughter: Wilhelmina Gellner
- Spouse: John Schaffer
Lydia Mary Schaffer
- Spouse: Nile Goodman Streitt 11 May 1919 - 14 January 2007
- Daughter: Carol Jean Streitt
- Spouse: Ronald Keith Neumann
- Daughter: Colleen Ann Neumann
- Spouse: Edward Eugene Wray
- Son: David Anthony Wray
- Daughter: Amanda Jeanelle Wray
- Son: Brian Keith Neumann
- Spouse: Stacey Brent
- Spouse: Elizabeth Ballenger
- Son: James Keith Neumann
- Son: Sarah Nichole Neumann
Darlene Kay Streitt
30 July 1948 - 27 July 2002
- Spouse: Richard Alan Hernandez
- Daughter: Elezabeth Marie Hernandez
- Spouse: Terry Lee Browne
- Daughter: Mary Elizabeth Angel Browne 6 November 1997 - 10 November 1997
- Son: Joshua Lennon Browne
- Spouse: Roger Wayne Fleming
- Daughter: Katherine Marie Fleming
- Son: Denver Wayne Fleming
- Daughter: Kimberly Kay Hernandez
- Spouse: Floyd Dwight Hartman
- Son: Blake Adam Hartman
- Son: Bradley Michael Hartman
- Daughter/Son: Brice Channing Hartman
- Daughter/Son: Sierra Desire Hartman
- Daughter: Keri Lynn Hernandez
- Spouse: Rodney William Fleming
- Daughter: Aeriel Fleming
- Son: Jordan Fleming
- Spouse: Hilbert C Fenton
- Son: John Fredrick Streitt
- Spouse: Sharon Lee Raney
- Spouse: Pressler
- Spouse: Fredrick Herrboldt 1882/1884 - 1941 Born: South Dakota Died: Anoka, MN grave
- Grave: grave
- Son: Tyfel Herrboldt 1907-1950
- Son: Reuben Herrboldt 1911-1977
- Son: Albert Herrboldt 4 August 1914-30 December 1968
- Daughter: Verna Herrboldt 5 February 1919 - 23 October 2003
- Son: Philmore/Filmore Herrboldt 22 July 1917- October 1975
- Spouse: Stephen James Nemeth 1914-1998
Edward Nemeth of Elk River, MN
- Spouse: Sally
- Daughter: Carol McLaughlin, Anoka, MN
- Daughter: Mary Mussell, Anoka, MN
- Spouse: Dick
- Son: Stephen Nemeth of Rice, MN
b. 11 May 1944 d.
25 April 2007
- Spouse: Martha Lee Hollister m. 15 May 1965 d. 22 July 1995
- Daughter: Elizabeth Nemeth
- Spouse?: William Lyle Becker
- Son: Brooke Nemeth
- Souse: Adrianne
- Son: Raymond Joseph Herrboldt 1922-2005
- Son: Julius Herrboldt 1925-2003
Annie Belle Herrboldt
- Spouse: Robert Dean Mead
- Daughter: Pauline Isabell Gellner 1895-1958 Ancestry
Edgar G. Westphal
Edgar G. Westphal, 62, of Munich, ND, died Wednesday, April 18, 2001 at Altru Hospital, Grand Forks, ND. Funeral services will be Saturday at 2 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, Munich. Rev. Charles Sheffler will officiate and burial will be in the Zion Lutheran Cemetery. Friends may call at the Gilbertson Funeral Home today from 12 noon until 9 p.m. with a prayer service at 7 p.m. and on Saturday at the church one hour prior to services.
Serving as pallbearers will be Edgar's sons.
Edgar George Westphal was born on Jan. 27, 1939 in rural Cavalier County, near Clyde, ND, the son on Rudolph and Eleanor (Backes) Westphal.
He was reared and educated there, graduating from Clyde High School.
He served in the United States Army for 2 years.
On Sept. 7, 1963 he was united in marriage to Susan MacArthur in Munich.
They established their home in Clyde until moving to Munich in 1966.
They farmed near Clyde until retiring in 1996. He served as postmaster in Clyde for several years and also was a rural carrier out of Munich until 1994.
He was an active member of the Zion Lutheran Church of Munich.
He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Susan of Munich, ND; sons, Bradley (Melissa) of Williston, ND, Michael (Donna) of Warroad, MN, Brian (Donella) of St. Cloud, MN, Matthew of Warroad, MN, Aaron of Grand Forks, ND and Adam at home in Munich, ND; grandchildren, Rebecca, Reggan, Jonathon, Anthony and Erica; sisters, Iona (Allan) DuBois of Langdon, ND, Retta (Pat) Klemisch of Thief River Falls, MN, Mary (Donald) Feldner of Starkweather, ND, Dorothy (Jim) Bassingthwaite of Watertown, SD and Faye (Larry) Schill of Lawton, OK. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother, David.
Gilbertson Funeral Home of Devils Lake is in charge of arrangements.
Cecilia Gellner Lorenz
Cecilia (Cele) Lorenz, 85, of Langdon, ND passed away Thursday, December 14, 2006, at Maple Manor Care Center, Langdon, ND.
Cecilia Catherine Gellner was born June 8, 1921, in Perry Township, Cavalier County, North Dakota to Philip and Antholena (Moos) Gellner. She attended grade school in Perry Township and graduated from St. Alphonsus High School, Langdon, in 1938. Cecilia attended Valley City State Teachers College, Valley City, ND obtaining a life teaching certificate in elementary education. Cecilia had a lifelong interest in education, teaching in Loma and Perry Townships and St. Alphonsus Elementary School. In 1998 she was named an Honored Catholic Educator by the National Catholic Education Association.
On June 11, 1942, George B. Lorenz and Cecilia were united in marriage in St. Alphonsus Catholic Church, Langdon and together they farmed in Perry Township for 37 years until they retired in 1979 and moved into Langdon. George passed away April 13, 1986.
She was an active member of the community holding offices in many organizations, including St. Alphonsus Altar Society, Catholic Daughters of the Americas and Perry Homemakers. She was a member of the Maple Manor Auxiliary and a lector and Eucharistic Minister at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church for over 20 years. Cecilia immensely enjoyed entertaining friends and family and had a passion for cooking and playing bridge.
Cecilia is survived by her three sons and their wives, David George and Paula Lorenz, West Chester, PA, Timothy Michael and Jean Lorenz, Plymouth, MN and Gregory Allen and Diane Lorenz, Onida, SD; nine grandchildren, Sara, Luke, Kate, Shaun and his wife Lara, Denise, Kevin, Chelsea, Hannah and step-granddaughter Jessica and her husband Anthony Riddle; brothers, Raymond Gellner, Adelanto, CA and William Gellner, Fargo, ND; sisters, Mary (Phil) Tveten, Mesa, AZ, Elizabeth Landsem, Brier, WA and Beverly (Chauncy) Myers, Hillman, MN and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband George, parents, sister Lorraine (Ralph) Stremick and her brother Michael J. Gellner.
Visitation: 3:00 p.m. Sunday at Brooks Funeral Home, Langdon and for one hour before the service on Monday at St. Alphonsus Catholic Church.
Prayer Service: 7:00 p.m. at Brooks Funeral Home followed by a Catholic Daughters Rosary.
The Book: Langdon ND Centennial Edition 1888-1988
RALPH STREMICK Bio - page 450
Ralph Stremick was born 2 May 1903 at Langdon to Anton and Ann Kram Stremick. He married Lorraine Gellner, daughter of Phillip and Antholena Moos Gellner.
Lorraine was born 29 June 1916 and died 9 August 1969. They had five children, all born in Langdon, ND.
Donna Stremick married Gerald Coyle and they have two children: Carla and Gerald Michael. Carla is married to Craig Friday and lives in St. Paul, MN. Donna and Gerald reside in Cottage Grove, MN.
Gary Stremick married Toni pavlicek and they have two children: Scott and Suzann, they reside in Fargo, ND.
Kenneth Stremick married Dianne Knutson and they have two children: Corey and Stephanie and reside in Langdon.
Candace Stremick marrried Gary Bimler and they have two children: Chad and Stacey and they reside in both Fargo and Langdon.
Mark Stremick lives in Fargo. Ralph Stremick married Helen Johnson. --recorded 4/85
Gary StremickObituary: http://www.inforum.com/content/gary-p-stremick-fargo
Gary P. Stremick, 59, Fargo, ND, died Sunday, June 9, 2002, in MeritCare Hospital, Fargo.
Gary Stremick was born Oct. 22, 1942, in Langdon, ND. He grew up on a farm and graduated from St. Alphonse High School in Langdon. He served in the US Army in Vietnam. After the service he moved to Fargo. In 1978 he began working for the ND Department of Transportation where he worked for 24 years. Gary and Toni Pavlicek were married in Fargo on May 5, 1984.
He lived his life with a positive and outgoing enthusiasm that was infectious. In life he was a beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Ralph and Lorraine Stremick, Langdon.
He is survived by his wife, Toni Stremick; sons, Scott Stremick, Omaha, NE, and Mike Pavlicek, Wolverton, MN; daughters, Sue Skiple, Redwood Falls, MN, Kathy (Steve) Barnes, Bozeman, MT, and Teri (Greg) Nowacki, Apple Valley, CA; eight grandchildren, Blaine, Derek, Cody, Will, Claire, Sophie, Kaylee and Callan; brothers, Kenneth (Dianne) Stremick, Langdon, and Mark Stremick, Fargo; sisters, Donna (Gerald) Coyle, Hillman, MN, and Candace (Gary) Bimler, Langdon; and many nieces, nephews, family and friends.
The family requests that memorials be sent to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 5217 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 221, St. Louis Park, MN 55416.
Visitation will be Tuesday, June 11, 2002, from 5-7 p.m. with a prayer service at 7 p.m., in Boulger Funeral Home, Fargo. Visitation will continue Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 1 PM in Sts. Anne and Joachim Catholic Church, Fargo. The funeral will be Wednesday at 2 PM in Sts. Anne and Joachim Catholic Church. Interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery, Fargo.
Arrangements by Boulger Funeral Home, Fargo.
Donna A. Westphal
Donna A. Westphal (April 22, 1965 - August 23, 2008)
Guest Book | Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences
Donna A. Westphal
Donna Adele Westphal, 43, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, August 23, 2008, at her home in Warroad, Minnesota. Donna was born April 22, 1965 in Baudette, Minnesota, the daughter of Rex Jr. and Barbara Clay. Donna grew up and attended schools in several communities: New London, Browerville, Eagle Bend, Minnesota, and Edgewood, Iowa. She spent her high school years in Greenbush, Minnesota, and graduated from high school there. She was also a graduate of Thief River Falls AVTI.
Donna was united in marriage to Darryl Peterson on March 1, 1986, and they resided in Germany where Darryl was serving in the military. They had one daughter, Rebecca Leigh.
On June 28, 1992 Donna married Michael Westphal at Zion Lutheran Church in Warroad. Mike and Donna had one daughter, Reggan Deanna. They resided in Warroad where Donna was employed at Marvin Windows and Doors. Donna enjoyed spending time with her family and friends, and especially enjoyed fishing and bowling. She was a kind and generous person and had a multitude of friends. Donna touched many lives with her thoughtful ways and special gift of friendship. She was loved dearly and will be missed.
Donna is survived by her husband, Michael Westphal of Warroad; daughters: Rebecca Peterson of Mayville, North Dakota and Reggan Westphal at home; her parents, Rex and Barbara Clay of Warroad; brother, Daniel (Kelly) of Auburn, Alabama; sisters: Debra (Darin) Sapp of Ashland, Missouri, and Denise (John) Richards of Troy, Missouri; grandmother, Marjorie Hage of Halstad, Minnesota; mother-in-law, Susan Westphal of Munich, North Dakota; brothers-in-law: Bradley (Melissa) of Williston, North Dakota; Brian (Donella) of St. Cloud, Minnesota; Matthew (Janet) of Chesterfield, Missouri; Aaron (Ericka) of Grand Forks, North Dakota; and Adam Westphal of Munich, North Dakota as well as several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents: Rex and Dorothy Clay, and Leland Hage; her father-in-law, Edgar Westphal; one aunt, Kathleen Harper, and one cousin, Anita Hage.
Visitation will be Wednesday, August 27 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. with a prayer service at 6:00 p.m. at the Helgeson Funeral Home in Warroad.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, August 28, at 10:00 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in Warroad. Visitation will be one hour prior to the services.
Interment services will be at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 28 at Zion Lutheran Cemetery in Munich, North Dakota.
Memorials may be sent to Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Minnesota (www.wishmn.org) or the Warroad Friends of the Library, Inc., to support children’s books and programming at 202 Main St., Warroad, MN, 56763.
Franz Karl Gellner
- Julianna Deutcher
Langdon, Cavalier County, North Dakota
Born: November 11, 1912
Death: December 01, 1980
Age At Death: 68
- Christian Deutcher
- Spouse: Unknown
- Son: Johan Martin Deutcher
- Spouse: Anna Maria Dill 1737 - 1798
- Son: Konrad Martin Deutcher
- Spouse: Anna Eva Weber
- Daughter: Johanna Julianna Deutcher
- Spouse: Johan Gellner
- Son: Franz Karl Gellner
- Daughter: Johanna Julianna Deutcher
- Spouse: Anna Eva Weber 1773-1837
- Heinrich Weber
- Spouse: Maria Katarina ?
- Daughter: Anna Eva Weber